Monday, March 24, 2008

How do you Plead?

I'm enjoying Meatloaf just enough to admit listening to it (which is to say, WAY too much). So I begin my list of guilty pleasures:

Meatloaf: Bat Out of Hell 2 (Back into Hell)
-Everything louder than everything else!
-I would do anything for love!
Blink-182: Enema of the State, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, and other puns that are clever in middle school:
-Anthem
-Anthem Pt. II
-fuck it, i usually listen to the whole damn thing
Oreos:
-the white stuff
-the cookies
Ignoring my blog and then expecting loyal readers to read and comment back with their guilty pleasures:
-obviously!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i went out for cold medicine yesterday and bought 3 bags of cadbury mini-eggs because they were so cheap. full-price i would have bought a couple anyways, best candy ever.

lucky jeans

diamond earrings

reading my friends blogs while i should be working...

mp